Scorecards can be edited at any point in time to include new Topics, remove existing Topics or update Topic Requirements.
To edit an existing company Scorecard, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
5. From here you can:
- Mark the Topic as priority or not as priority: Marking a Topic as a Priority means that the Topic is important. Select the Item menu, then select Mark as priority or Mark as not priority.
- Select Requirements to include in scorecard: If a Requirement no longer applies to your clients Scorecard you can turn the Requirement Off.
- Remove Topics: To delete all Topics within an Area select the Item menu, then select Remove from Scorecard. The Area will remain but all the Topic will be deleted.
- Document Organization: Activate document organization to help categorize Topics that have a large number of documents. Select Edit, then select the categories that the documents are to be organized by. Learn more here.
⚠️Good to know: Areas can be renamed by anyone who has access. Learn more about here.
6. Select Add Topics, then select any existing Topics that you would like to add.
💡Tip: You can Select all to add all of the existing Topics.
7. Then select Add topics.
8. To create new Topics within an Area, select Create topic.
9. Enter the following:
- Topic name: Give the topic a name that companies will understand.
- Area: Confirm the Area that this topic relates to, or Admins can create a custom Area by typing in the new Area name.
- Description: Give the topic a description of what it is.
10. Go to Requirements, then select Add to enter any Requirements that apply to the Topic.
💡Tip: Topics must have at least one Requirement.
11. Under Relevance, select the Drop down menu to add any other applicable Industry, Material event and Company size that this Topic should relate to.
12. Once completed, select Done.
⚠️Good to know: Selecting industries, material events, and company sizes where this topic is relevant so you can find it when creating new Scorecards.
13. Under the Topic Guide, answer the questions.
14. Once completed, select Create topic.
15. Then, continue customizing the Scorecard as needed.