People can choose to use an existing Pathway template when sending a Pathway to a company or person.
To create and send a new Pathway using an existing template, follow these steps:
- Go to the Top navigation menu, then select Pathways.
2. Under Pending pathways select Create pathways.
3. Enter a Name for the Pathway.
4. Go to Quick start, select Use a template to use an existing template.
💡Tip: Use Ansarada Pathways templates to quick start your Pathway. Ansarada templates are based on insights from over 25,000 deals.
5. Go to Attributes, select the Industry, Business outcome and Company size from the Drop down menu.
6. Select Ready By date.
7. Select Create pathways.
8. The Pathway will pre-populate with the template's Topics and Requirements. To add more Topics, select Add topics.
Skip to step 18 if no edits are to be made.
⚠️Good to know: Adding Topics to the new Pathway that is being created will not automatically add these to the Pathway template. Learn how to edit a Pathway template here.
9. Under Available topics, select any existing Topics that you would like to add.
💡Tip: You can Select all to add all of the existing Topics that are not on the Pathway template.
10. Then select Add topics.
11. To add a new Custom topic, select Create topic.
12. Enter the following:
- Topic name: Give the topic a name that companies will understand.
- Area: Confirm the Area that this topic relates to, or Admins can create a custom Area by typing in the new Area name.
- Description: Give the topic a description of what it is.
13. Go to Requirements, then select Add to enter any requirement that applies to the Topic.
14. Under Relevance, select the Drop down menu to add any other applicable Industry, and Company size that this Topic should relate to.
15. Once completed, select Done.
️⚠️Good to know: Select industries, material events, and company sizes where this topic is relevant to easily find it when creating pathways.
16. Under the Topic Guide, answer the questions.
17. Once completed, select Create topic.
18. Continue customizing and adding Topics following the above steps.
💡Tip: Topics can always be edited at a later stage by going to Pathway settings.
19. After adding all your Topics, select Continue.
20. Under Send Pathway, you can edit the Pathway details and Topics.
21. Go to Reviewers, if you would like to assign a Reviewer to verify the Areas, select the drop down.
️⚠️Good to know: Reviewers can be managed and updated at any time. Learn more here.
22. Select Continue.
23. Go to recipient, then select who to send the Pathway to.
- You: The Pathway quiz will be sent to your account to complete.
- Another person in your company: Select who from your company is to be sent the Pathway quiz.
- Another company: Send the Pathway quiz to someone from another company by entering their email.
️⚠️Good to know: The key contact will be added in as a Company Admin if they don't already have access to Pathways. Learn more about roles here.
24. Select Send Pathway.