Pathways are completed by teams so that you can see how prepared a company is.
Pathway templates can be created for future Pathways used for deals of the same nature and that need the same, or similar set of Topics and Requirements
This allows the person creating and sending the Pathway to choose from an existing template.
To create a new Pathway template, follow these steps:
- Go to the Top navigation menu, then select Templates.
2. Under Templates, select Create template.
3. Enter a Pathway template Name.
4. Select the Industry, Business outcome and Company size from the Drop down menu.
5. Select Create template.
6. Select Add topics.
7. Select any existing Topics that you would like to add.
💡Tip: You can Select all to add all of the existing Topics.
8. Then select Add topics.
9. To add a new Custom topic, select Create topic.
10. Enter the following:
- Topic name: Give the topic a name that companies will understand.
- Area: Confirm the Area that this topic relates to, or Admins can create a custom Area by typing in the new Area name.
- Description: Give the topic a description of what it is.
11. Go to Requirements, then select Add to enter any requirement that applies to the Topic.
12. Under Relevance, select the Drop down menu to add any other applicable Industry, Business outcome and Company size that this Topic should relate to.
13. Once completed, select Done.
⚠️Good to know: Selecting an industry, business outcome and company size for where this Topic is relevant makes it easier to find when creating a new Pathway.
14. Under the Topic Guide, answer the questions.
15. Once completed, select Create topic.
💡Tip: Topics can always be edited at a later stage by going to Pathway, then selecting the Pathway template.
16. To mark a Topic as a Priority or Not as a Priority, select the Item menu, then select Mark as priority or Mark as not priority.
17. Continue customizing and adding Topics following the above steps.
⚠️Good to know: When you edit a Pathway template, it will automatically update all of the requirements and topics for that Pathway template. If the template is in use, you will need to amend the existing Pathway. Learn how to edit an existing Pathway here.