Topics sit within Areas that belong to Pathways. Topics assess how ready people are with required documentation.
Anyone who has access to the Pathways Area will be able to edit and create Topics within.
To edit Topics for an existing company's Pathway, follow these steps:
- From the Pathway dashboard, select the Pathway.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Pathway settings.
3. Under Pathway select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
⚠️Good to know: Areas cannot be deleted, only Topics can. Learn more about Areas here.
5. From here you can:
- Mark the Topic as priority or not as priority: Marking a Topic as a Priority means that your client will need to complete this Topic. Select the Item menu, then select Mark as priority or Mark as not priority.
- Select Requirements to include in Pathway: If a Requirement no longer applies to your client's Pathway you can turn the Requirement Off.
- Remove Topics: To delete all Topics within an Area select the Item menu, then select Remove from Pathway. The Area will remain but all the Topic will be deleted.
- Edit topic: By selecting the Item menu, then selecting Edit topic you can edit the Topic Overview, Requirements, Relevance and Topic guide.