Topics sit within Areas that belong to Scorecards. Topics assess how ready people are with required documentation.
Anyone who has access to the Scorecard's Area will be able to edit and create Topics within.
To edit Topics for an existing company's Scorecard, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
⚠️Good to know: Areas cannot be deleted, only Topics can. Learn more about Areas here.
5. From here you can:
- Mark the Topic as priority or not as priority: Marking a Topic as a Priority means that your client will need to complete this Topic. Select the Item menu, then select Mark as priority or Mark as not priority.
- Select Requirements to include in scorecard: If a Requirement no longer applies to your client's Scorecard you can turn the Requirement Off.
- Remove Topics: To delete all Topics within an Area select the Item menu, then select Remove from Scorecard. The Area will remain but all the Topic will be deleted.
- Edit topic: By selecting the Item menu, then selecting Edit topic you can edit the Topic Overview, Requirements, Relevance and Topic guide.