Topics are located within an Area of a Scorecard. Topics assess how ready people are with required documentation.
When you are invited to Scorecards and go into the different Areas, you will see several topics. Ansarada has created these generic Topics based on data form over 25,000 deals. When creating custom Topics, Admins can create custom Areas.
To create a custom Topic in an existing Scorecard, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select Add topics.
5. Under Add topics, select Create topic.
6. Enter the following:
- Topic Name: Give the topic a name that companies will understand.
- Area: Confirm the Area that this topic relates to, or Admins can create a custom Area by typing in the new Area name.
- Description: Give the topic a description of what it is.
7. Go to Requirements, then select Add to enter any Requirements that apply to the Topic.
💡Tip: Topics must have at least one Requirement.
8. Under Relevance, select the Drop down menu to add any other applicable Industry, Material Event and Company Size that this Topic should relate to.
9. Once completed, select Done.
⚠️Good to know: Selecting an industry, material event and company size for where this topic is relevant makes it easier to find when creating a new Scorecard.
10. Under the Topic Guide, answer the questions.
11. Once completed, select Create Topic.
12. Then, continue adding Topics.
💡Tip: To mark the Topic as a Priority or not a Priority, select the Item menu next to the Topic. From here you're also able to remove the Topic from the Scorecard.