Requirements can be added to Scorecards and Scorecard templates at any point in time.
To be able to add Requirements to an existing Scorecard, the person must have access to the Scorecard and will only be able to edit Topics that live within Areas they can access. Learn more about access here.
To add new requirements to a Scorecard, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
⚠️Good to know: You can turn existing Requirements On and Off by sliding the marker.
5. Select the Item menu, then select Edit topic.
6. Go to Requirements and add in the Requirement, then select Add.
7. Select Save changes.
💡Tip: To add Requirements to a Scorecard template, select Templates from the Top menu. Then select the template and follow the same steps.