Requirements can be added to Pathways and Pathway templates at any point in time.
To be able to add Requirements to an existing Pathway, the person must have access to the Pathway and will only be able to edit Topics that live within Areas they can access. Learn more about access here.
To add new requirements to a Pathway, follow these steps:
From the Pathway dashboard, select the Pathway.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Pathway settings.
3. Under Pathway select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
⚠️Good to know: You can turn existing Requirements On and Off by sliding the marker.
5. Select the Item menu, then select Edit topic.
6. Go to Requirements and add in the Requirement, then select Add.
7. Select Save changes.
💡Tip: To add Requirements to a Pathway template, select Templates from the Top menu. Then select the template and follow the same steps.