Topic statuses allow team members to know which Topics are completed, which Topics have not been completed and which Topics are ready for review.
Any team member that has access to the Topic is able to update the status. Learn more about the statuses here.
To update a Topic's status, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Topics.
3. Select the Topic that you would like to update the status for.
4. Go to the Topic guide, then select the Drop down menu.
5. Select the status from the following:
- Not started: The Topic has not been started by anyone in the Platform.
- In progress: The Topic has been marked as started, during this stage documents can be uploaded and Verified and Requirements can be marked off.
- Ready for review: The Topic is Ready for review. If a Reviewer is assigned, an email will be sent to notify them the Topic is ready to be reviewed.
- Verified: The Topic has been completed with all the Requirements met and all the documents Verified.
⚠️Good to know: If a Topic status is changed to Verified, any documents that are not Verified will automatically be marked as Verified.