Topic guides give people information as to what the Topic is and why it's required.
Topics that have been created by Ansarada in the Pathway template all have Topic guides that have been written by industry experts, and are based on data from over 25,000 deals.
If a Custom Topic is created by a team member, they will be prompted to add this in.
Topic guide information
Topic guides include:
- Description: Brief overview of the Topic
- What is it?: Detailed information about the Topic
- Why is it important for business today?: Why it's needed for the company at present
- Why is it important for an event tomorrow?: Information on the importance for companies going through a material event
- Benefits of having one?: All the benefits of having this documentation meet the Requirements
- Cons of not having one?: The consequences if a company doesn't meet these Requirements
Access a Topic guide
To access a Topic guide, follow these steps:
- From the Pathway dashboard, select the Pathway you would like.
2. Go to the Sub menu, select Topics.
3. Select the Topic you would like to view.
4. Under the Topic description, select Read the guide.
💡Tip: To exit out of the Topic guide select the Exit icon.