Ansarada integrations allow you to upload straight from your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account.
When the file or folder is updated within Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive it will automatically sync in Scorecards.
Syncing can be disconnected from your Dropbox account at any time. Learn more on how to disconnect Dropbox here.
To connect to Dropbox when uploading files and folders, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecards dashboard, select a Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu. Select Topics.
3. Find the Area you wish to upload into, then select the Topic.
4. Go to Documents, then select Add documents.
5. Select the Dropbox menu, then select Connect Dropbox.
6. Select Sign in with Google or enter Dropbox login details, then select Sign in.
💡Tip: If you have already add a previous Dropbox account to Ansarada Integrations it will automatically appear.
7. Select Allow, to accept Ansarada Integrations connecting to Dropbox.
8. Select the files you would like to add and sync, then select Add and sync.
💡Tip: To sync an entire folder, select Sync folder. Any future files added to the folder will automatically sync.