Ansarada integrations allow you to upload straight from your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account.
When the file or folder is updated within Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive it will automatically sync in Pathways.
Syncing can be disconnected from your Google Drive account at any time. Learn more on how to disconnect Google Drive here.
⚠️Good to know: This integration will not synchronise google docs, google sheets or google slides.
To connect to Google Drive when uploading files and folders, follow these steps:
- From the Pathways dashboard, select a Pathway.
2. Go to the Sub menu. Select Topics.
3. Find the Area you wish to upload into, then select the Topic.
4. Go to Documents, then select Add documents.
5. Select the Google Drive menu, then select Connect Google Drive.
6. Enter Email or Phone registered with Google Drive, then select Sign in.
💡Tip: If you have already add a previous Google Drive account to Ansarada Integrations it will automatically appear.
7. Enter in the Google Drive Password, then select Next.
8. Select Allow, to accept Ansarada Integrations connecting to Google Drive.
9. Select the files you would like to add and sync, then select Add and sync.
💡Tip: To sync an entire folder, select Sync folder. Any future files added to the folder will automatically sync.