Ansarada integrations allow you to upload straight from your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account.
When the file or folder is updated within Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive it will automatically sync in Scorecards.
Syncing can be disconnected from your OneDrive account at any time. Learn more on how to disconnect OneDrive here.
To connect to OneDrive when uploading files and folders, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecards dashboard, select a Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu. Select Topics.
3. Find the Area you wish to upload into, then select the Topic.
4. Go to Documents, then select Add documents.
5. Select the OneDrive menu, then select Connect OneDrive.
6. From Pick an account, select an account or sign in.
💡Tip: If you have already add a previous OneDrive account to Ansarada Integrations it will automatically appear.
7. Select the files you would like to add and sync, then select Add and sync.
💡Tip: To sync an entire folder, select Sync folder. Any future files added to the folder will automatically sync.