Disconnecting a OneDrive account will automatically stop syncing any file updates to Pathways.
Syncing can be re-connected for your OneDrive account at any time. Learn more on how to connect OneDrive here.
To disconnect your OneDrive from Pathways, follow these steps:
From the Pathways dashboard, select a Pathway.
2. Go to the Sub menu. Select Topics.
3. Select an Area, then select a Topic.
4. Go to Documents, then select Add documents.
5. Select the OneDrive menu.
6. Select the Settings menu, then select Disconnect.
7. Select Done to finish or reconnect to a different account.