ℹ️ This feature is only accessible to Firm Admins and Company Admins.
Admins are able to add colleagues into Scorecards and restrict Scorecard and Area access.
Add people to your team by following these steps:
1. Go to the Top navigation menu, then select Settings.
2. Select Team from the Sub menu.
⚠️Good to know: Firm allows you to change your company name.
3. Select Invite a person.
4. Enter in their Email.
5. Determine their access to companies and the Areas within by selecting the Drop down menu under Assign access.
6. Select the Scorecards and Scorecard Areas within the companies they're to have access to, then select Done.
7. Select Make this person an Administrator, if you would like them to be a Firm Admin.
⚠️Good to know: Admins can invite others, assign other team members to Scorecards they have access to and change other Admin's accesses to Scorecards and Areas that they have access to. Learn more about roles here.
8. Select Send invitation.
💡Tip: These steps will allow you to add in members from your own team. If you would like to add an external company to a Scorecard, go to the Scorecard settings page. Learn more how to grant external access here.