ℹ️ This feature is only accessible to Firm Admins and Company Admins.
Admins are able to add colleagues into Pathways and restrict Pathway and Area access.
Add people to your team by following these steps:
Go to the Top navigation menu, then select Settings.
2. Select Manage Team from the Sub menu.
⚠️Good to know:
Firm allows you to change your company name.
3. Select Invite team member.
4. Enter their Email address, decide if you want to make them an Admin of your company and determine their access to pathways and its Areas under Assign Access.
⚠️Good to know: The system will notify you that accepted invites by Internal team members will constitute the use of a user license. If you have questions regarding your license limit, please refer to your signed agreement.
* Select the Pathways and Pathway Areas within the companies they're to have access to.
Select Make this person an Administrator, if you would like them to be a Company Admin.
⚠️Good to know: Admins can invite others, assign other team members to Pathways they have access to and change other Admin's accesses to Pathways and Areas that they have access to. Learn more about roles here.
8. Select Invite team member.
💡Tip: These steps will allow you to add in members from your own team. If you would like to add an external company to a Pathway, go to the Pathway settings page. Learn more how to grant external access here.