ℹ️ This feature is only accessible to Firm Admins and Company Admins.
Firm Admins whose company originally created the Scorecard, and Company Admins are able to invite external companies to help advise on the Scorecard. Access can be assigned to particular areas or the whole Scorecard.
To invite an external company to a Scorecard, follow the below steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard you would like to manage.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Go to External access, then select Invite company.
4. Enter in the contact's Email address.
5. Under Access, select the Areas within the Scorecard that the contact is to have access to.
6. Select Send invitation.
💡Tip: Only Firm Admins who are the original Scorecard creators will be able to edit and manage external companies access to the Scorecard.