ℹ️ This feature is only accessible to Firm Admins and Company Admins.
Firm Admins whose company originally created the Scorecard and Company Admins are able to invite external companies to help advise on the Scorecard. Access can be assigned to particular areas or the whole Scorecard.
To update an external company's access, follow the below steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard you would like to manage.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Go to External access and locate the external company to be updated.
4. Select the Item menu, then select Edit access.
5. Under Edit access, select or deselect the Areas that the external company is to have access to.
6. Select Save changes.
💡Tip: Only Firm Admins who are the original Scorecard creators will be able to edit and manage external companies access to the Scorecard.