Scorecards allows you to upload documents in bulk or individually.
To upload documents, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecards dashboard, select a Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu. Select Topics.
3. Find the Area you wish to upload into, then select the Topic.
4. Go to Documents, then select Add documents.
5. An Add documents screen will appear.
- Drag & drop: Drag & drop files from your computer into the Add documents screen.
- Browse local files: Locate the file from your computer and select Open.
💡Tip: You will not be able to upload a folder and its contents, only the files within the folder.
- Organize documents: This will be displayed if document organization is activated for the Topic, enter in the categories you would like to organize the documents by.
⚠️Good to know: If document organization is not activated or has been removed Organize documents will not be visible. Learn how to activate or edit document organization here.
- Box: Connect, upload and sync files and folders from a Box account.
- Dropbox: Connect, upload and sync files and folders from a Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Connect, upload and sync files and folders from a Google Drive account.
- OneDrive: Connect, upload and sync files and folders from a OneDrive account.
💡Tip: To sync an entire folder, select Sync folder.
6. Once the upload is complete, select Done.