ℹ️ During the COVID-19 pandemic Ansarada recommends that archives from data rooms are downloaded digitally as opposed to requesting USB copies. Whilst we still can produce physical USB copies from our London, Chicago and Sydney locations, the process requires couriers. This means delivery times can be greatly delayed or not possible at all depending on the pickup and destination locations. This is due to the rapidly changing nature of travel restrictions by countries and the varied courier company policies for their staff during this period, which are also subject to rapid change.
Room archives can be requested at any stage of a deal. They can be for the entire Room, including Q&A, or for part of the Room. Learn more about Archive types here.
If the Room is disabled and you require an Archive link, follow the below steps:
1. Go to https://dataroom.ansarada.com.
2. Enter your Email and Password, then select Log in.
3. Under Data rooms locate the Room to be Archived.
4. Select Create archive.
5. Under Dataroom archive, select:
- Team - Select either Admin only - full archive or the Team you would like the archive filtered by.
- Sub-team - When selecting a Team in a filtered archive, you can choose to filter the documents by a particular Sub-team within the parent Team or all Sub-teams within the parent Team.
- Archive name - Name your Archive, this will appear on the Archives screen which tracks the progress of your Archives and allows other Admins to download them.
- Options - Filtered archives allow you to include any disabled documents that the Team is allowed access to. Learn about disabled documents here. You can also choose to filter you archive to include only documents or only Q&A.
💡Tip: It is always a good idea to check the Summary to make sure that you are happy with what is included in the Archive link.
6. Select Confirm to start the Archive.
7. The Archive request will be confirmed, select Got it.
8. Once the Archive has been completed you will receive an email with the Archive link. Select Download archive.
9. If you are not logged into your Ansarada profile, you will be asked to login. The zip file will then automatically download.