A person that has been allocated as responsible for an Area oversees that their area is completed and maintained.
⚠️Good to know: There can only be one Person responsible for an Area.
When adding team members, you can assign them to have visibility over an Area without being the Person responsible for the Area. Learn more about adding team members here.
To assign a person as the person responsible for an Area within a company Scorecard, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard you would like.
2. Go to the Sub menu, select Overview.
3. Locate the Area.
4. Select the Item menu, select Assign person responsible.
5. Under Areas, select any other Areas that this person should be responsible for.
⚠️Good to know: If there is already an existing person assigned to an Area, it will be updated with the last person chosen. If it's only one Area that the person is to have access to, there is no need to edit Areas.
6. Go to Person responsible, select the person from the Drop down menu.
💡Tip: To add a new person simply type in their email address, then select the Add icon.
7. Select Save changes.