Any team member that has access to the Topic will be able to see all the files within.
To make it easy to collaborate within the Scorecards people can request files to be updated, and leave a comment.
This will alert the person responsible for the Topic that an update has been requested.
⚠️Good to know: If there is no person responsible assigned, everyone that has access to the Topic's Area will be notified.
If it is a general comment or question, people are also able to leave a comment on the Topic and begin a threaded conversation. Learn more about Topic comments here.
To remove a requested update from a file, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu. Select Topics.
3. Find the Area the document is in, then select the Topic.
4. Go to Documents, select the Item menu next to the file.
5. Select Remove update request.
💡Tip: To remove several requested updates for files, select the check box next to the documents. Then select Remove update requests.
6. From the Pop up, select Remove update request.