Area and Topic Reviewers can be assigned by any team member that has access to the Area of the Scorecard.
Reviewers are are responsible for checking the requirements and documents, and for verifying Topics. There can be one or more Reviewers.
When the Topic is ready for review, any team member is able to change the Topic status to Ready for review. The Reviewer will then be notified by email that the Topic is ready to be reviewed.
Once the Reviewers are happy with the Topic, they are able to change the Topic status to Verified.
️⚠️Good to know: When a Reviewer is assigned to an Area or Topic they will receive an email alert.
If you require a different person or workflow to review a Topic, people are able to assign Topic Reviewers.
To assign Topic Reviewers, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard you would like.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Topics.
3. Locate the Topic, then select the Item menu.
4. Select Assign reviewers.
5. Under Topics, select any additional Topics that are to have the same review process.
6. Go to Reviewers, then Select the company or companies that are to review the Topic.
💡Tip: If you have multiple Reviewers responsible for a Topic, when a person is changing a Topic status they will be able to choose all the companies available. When selecting Reviewers, select the Arrow icon to re-order them to define a review workflow.
7. From the Drop down menu, select a person.
⚠️Good to know: Selecting a person is optional.
8. Select Save changes.
💡Tip: If the same person is to review all Topics in an Area, you may want to consider making them an Area reviewer. Learn more about Area Reviewers here.