Ansarada Requirements cannot be edited, but they can be turned off if they aren't required for the Pathway.
- From the Pathway dashboard, select the Pathway.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Pathway settings.
3. Under Pathway select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
⚠️Good to know: You can turn existing Requirements On and Off by sliding the marker.
5. Select the Item menu, then select Edit topic.
6. Select the Edit icon to Edit the Requirement.
⚠️Good to know: People can also choose to delete non Ansarada Requirements.
7. Select Save changes.
💡Tip: To edit Requirements for a Pathway template, select Templates from the Top menu. Then select the template and follow the same steps.