To be able to edit Requirements to an existing Scorecard, the person must have access to the Scorecard and will only be able to edit Topics that live within Areas they can access.
Ansarada Requirements cannot be edited, but they can be turned off if they aren't required for the Scorecard.
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Select the Topic from an Area.
⚠️Good to know: You can turn existing Requirements On and Off by sliding the marker.
5. Select the Item menu, then select Edit topic.
6. Select the Edit icon to Edit the Requirement.
⚠️Good to know: People can also choose to delete non Ansarada Requirements.
7. Select Save changes.
💡Tip: To edit Requirements for a Scorecard template, select Templates from the Top menu. Then select the template and follow the same steps.