Topic guides give people information as to what the Topic is and why it is required.
Topics that have been created by Ansarada in the Scorecard template all have Topic guides that have been written by industry experts, and are based on data from over 25,000 deals.
Topic guides can be edited by anyone that has access to the Topic. If a Topic has been created by Ansarada, the Topic guide won't be able to be edited. Only custom Topics can have their Topic guides edited. Learn more about custom Topics here.
To edit a Topic guide in an existing Scorecard, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
4. Find the Topic.
5. Select the Item menu, then select Edit topic.
6. Go to Topic guide, Edit the guide.
💡Tip: If the Topic guide is greyed out, it is an Ansarada Topic and cannot be edited.
7. Select Save all changes.
💡Tip: To edit custom Topic guides on a Scorecard template, select Templates from the Top menu. Then select the template and follow the same steps.