Areas are sections of a Scorecard which contain Topics that need to be completed.
Areas have been pre determined and created by Ansarada based on research from over 25,000 deals. When creating custom Topics, Admins can create new Areas. Learn more here.
Anyone that has access to an Area within an existing Scorecard or a Scorecard template can rename the Area to suit their project.
To rename an Area, follow these steps:
1. From the Scorecard dashboard, select the Scorecard.
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Scorecard settings.
3. Under Scorecard select the Item menu, then select Edit.
💡Tip: Areas can also be renamed within Scorecard templates. Learn how to edit a Scorecard template here.
4. Locate the Area, then select the Edit icon.
5. Edit the name, then select the Tick icon.