Areas are sections of a Pathway which contain Topics that need to be completed.
Areas have been pre determined and created by Ansarada based on research from over 25,000 deals. When creating custom Topics, Admins can create new Areas. Learn more here.
Anyone that has access to an Area within an existing Pathway or a Pathway template can rename the Area to suit their project.
To rename an Area, follow these steps:
- From the Pathway dashboard, select the Area
2. Go to the Sub menu, then select Pathway settings.
3. Under Pathway select the Item menu, then select Edit.
💡Tip: Areas can also be renamed within Pathway templates. Learn how to edit a Pathway template here.
4. Locate the Area, then select the Edit icon.
5. Edit the name, then select the Tick icon.