ℹ️This feature is only accessible to Firm Admins and Company Admins.
When creating a custom Topic people have the ability to create a new Area.
Topics are located within an Area of a Scorecard. Topics assess how ready people are with required documentation.
When you are invited to Scorecards and go into the different Areas, you will see several topics. Ansarada has created these generic Topics based on data form over 25,000 deals.
If a different Topic that does not exist is required, anyone that has access to the Scorecard will be able to create a new custom Topic.
⚠️Good to know: Custom Areas can only be created in a custom Topic, however people can rename Areas at any time. Learn more here.
To create a custom Topic in a new Scorecard, existing Scorecard or Scorecard template follow these steps:
1. Select Create Topic.
2. Enter the following:
- Topic Name: Give the topic a name that companies will understand.
- Area: Type in the Area name, then select it or hit enter. This Topic will appear under the custom Area.
- Description: Give the topic a description of what it is.
3. Go to Requirements, then select Add to enter any Requirements that apply to the Topic.
💡Tip: Topics must have at least one Requirement.
4. Under Relevance, select the Drop down menu to add any other applicable Industry, Material Event and Company Size that this Topic should relate to.
5. Once completed, select Done.
️⚠️Good to know: Selecting an industry, material event and company size for where this topic is relevant makes it easier to find when creating a new Scorecard.
6. Under the Topic Guide, answer the questions.
7. Once completed, select Create Topic.
💡Tip: To mark the Topic as a Priority or not a Priority, select the Item menu next to the Topic. From here you're also able to remove the Topic from the Scorecard.
8. Then, continue adding Topics.