- Open Internet Explorer and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- To open Developers Tool, press the F12 key on your keyboard, or you may find the Developers Tool in the menu.
- In the Developers Tool menu > Network panel and then deselect the Clear entries on navigate option. (Default)
- Select Start Profiling Session/Start Capture.
- Refresh the page to replicate the error and allow IE to record the browser-website interaction.
- Once the page is loaded, click on Export as HAR/Export capture traffic icon and save
- Click on the Console tab and look for any errors/warnings reported. If errors are shown, please right-click on the console errors and select Copy all.
- Send files to Ansarada Client Success to analyse.
⚠️ Before sending the HAR file to Ansarada, ensure to remove/censor any sensitive information using a text editor (i.e. remove passwords, etc).