With the import scorecard functionality, you can turn your existing Excel due diligence checklist into a Scorecard, making it even easier to gather documents, track progress and assign responsibility during the preparation phase. To import your checklist follow the steps below:
- Go to Scorecards and select Create scorecard.
2. Enter a name for this scorecard.
3. Keep as No Template in the Quick Start section.
4. Select an Industry, Material Event, and Company size.
5. Select Import from spreadsheet.
💡Tip: Download the spreadsheet template and populate the information before uploading the completed spreadsheet
6. You will be updated by a member of our Customer Success team once this has been completed.