To download multiple files and folders at once, or all files and folders in the Room, follow these instructions.
To perform a Bulk download, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Left menu. Under View, select Document index.
2. Select Bulk download from the Top menu.
⚠️Good to know: If you don't have access to bulk download documents, a pop-up informs you. The Room Admin is the only person who can change who has permission to bulk download.
3. Enter the file name for your bulk download. The default name is the Room name.
The Saving allowed / Saving not allowed tag indicates if you can save the documents.
4. Find the files and folders that you want to download. Select the boxes next to each one.
To download all files and folders in the Room, select the box in the Document Index row. It will select all boxes.
⚠️Good to know: You can filter your bulk download by selecting Filter from the Top menu after you have selected the Bulk Download action.
5. Select Download.
6. A message appears confirming that a link to the .zip file will be emailed to you when it's ready.
Learn how to extract a Bulk download here.