To download multiple files and folders at once, or all files and folders in the Room, follow these instructions. If the deal has closed, you can request an Archive of the Room via a link or USB. Learn how to Archive the Room here.
To perform a Bulk download, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Left menu. Under View, select Document index.
2. Select Bulk download from the Top menu.
⚠️Good to know: If you don't have access to bulk download documents, the text will be in light grey. The Room Administrator is the only person who can change who has permission to bulk download.
ℹ️ The Saving allowed tag indicates that you can save the documents to your device. If Saving is not allowed, you may still be able to download the document but you would need to download it individually.
3. Find the files and folders that you want to download. Select the boxes next to each one.
To download all files and folders in the Room, select the box in the Document Index row. It will select all boxes.
⚠️Good to know: You can filter your bulk download by selecting Filter from the Top menu after you have selected the Bulk Download action.
4. Enter the file name for your bulk download. The default name is the Room name. Select Download.
6. A message appears confirming that a link to the .zip file will be emailed to you when it's ready.
Learn how to extract a Bulk download here.