ℹ️These features are accessible to Admins and Publishers.
Admins and Publishers can either upload folders from their computer in Bulk or create individual folders.
💡Tip: To Bulk upload folders, use the Bulk upload tool. Learn more here.
To add a single folder to the Room:
1. Go to the Left menu. Select Manage, and select Documents.
2. Select Add and choose Folder.
3. A new window appears. Choose the Change option to have this folders location changed. If you would like this to live in the main index as a parent folder leave the Parent section as Document index.
4. The Number automatically generates if the default Room numbering is enabled.
💡Tip: Both name and number can be updated manually.
5. In the Name field, give the folder a name.
6. Choose the Status: Enabled or Disabled.
⚠️ Good to know: Enabled documents can be viewed in the Document Index by anyone who has permission. Disabled documents and folders won't appear in the Document Index until they're enabled.
7. Select Add.