ℹ️This feature is only accessible to Admins.
ℹ️ During the COVID-19 pandemic Ansarada recommends that archives from data rooms are downloaded digitally as opposed to requesting USB copies. Whilst we still can produce physical USB copies from our London, Chicago and Sydney locations, the process requires couriers. This means delivery times can be greatly delayed or not possible at all depending on the pickup and destination locations. This is due to the rapidly changing nature of travel restrictions by countries and the varied courier company policies for their staff during this period, which are also subject to rapid change.
Room archives can be requested at any stage of a deal. They can be for the entire Room, including Q&A, or for part of the Room. Learn more about Archive types here.
⚠️Good to know: Archiving a Room, will not automatically close down the Room. Learn more about how to disable a Room here.
If the Room is enabled and you require an Archive link, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Left menu. Under Manage, select Documents or under View, select Document index.
2. Under Actions, select Archives.
3. Select Create archive.
4. Under Dataroom archive, select:
- Team - Select either Admin only - full archive or the Team you would like the archive filtered by.
- Sub-team - When selecting a Team in a filtered archive, you can choose to filter the documents by a particular Sub-team within the parent Team or all Sub-teams within the parent Team.
💡Tip: If you do not want to filter by a Sub-team or include all Sub-teams, select No sub-teams.
- Archive name - Name your Archive, this will appear on the Archives screen which tracks the progress of your Archives and allows other Admins to download them.
- Options - Filtered archives allow you to include any disabled documents that the Team is allowed access to. You also have the ability to only request documents or only Q&A. Learn about disabled documents here.
💡Tip: It is always a good idea to check the Summary to make sure that you are happy with what is included in the archive link.
5. Select Confirm to start the Archive.
6. The Archive request will be confirmed, select Got it.
7. Once the Archive has been completed you will receive an email with the Archive download link. Select Download archive.
8. If you are not logged into the Room, you will be asked to login. The zip file will then automatically download.
⚠️Good to know: Archive links are valid for 14 days and can be downloaded by Admins on the Archives page at anytime. If you are forwarding an Archive link to a recipient, they will need to have access to the Room to be able to download the link. Learn more here.