ℹ️This feature is only available to Room Admins who are also Q&A admins or Q&A observers with Full control in one-way Q&A, or Admins who are Internal Main Contacts in two-way Q&A.
Question subjects allow questions in Q&A to be categorized, helping to streamline and better organize the Q&A process. To use Question subjects, bidders simply select the relevant question subject when asking a question.
Follow these steps to set them up:
1. Go to the Left menu. Under Manage, select Q&A.
2. Go to Question subjects, select Edit.
💡Tip: If you are running a tender in your Room and using two-way Q&A, this page will look different. You will need to select Subjects from the top menu.
3. Select Add, then Subject.
4. A new window appears. Enter a single Subject or multiple Subjects. To add more than one, enter each Subject on a new row.
💡Tip: Subject groups are used to group several subjects together. Enter similar Subjects and you'll have the option to select a Subject group to assign them to.
5. Select the Subject group for the Subjects. If you don't want to add them to a Subject group, leave as None.
6. Choose Yes or No to indicate if you want to Allow free text. Allow free text lets bidders add additional information to the Subject.
7. Choose to Enable or Disable the Subject status.
8. Under Access choose Allow or Deny for the Teams and Sub-teams to determine their access to Subjects.
⚠️Good to know: Allow access lets the Team ask and view questions related to that Subject. If access is denied the Team is unable to ask or view questions related to that Subject.
9. Select Add subject.