ℹ️ This feature is only available to Room Admins who also Q&A admins or Q&A observers with Full control in one-way Q&A, or Admins who are Internal Main Contacts in two-way Q&A.
Admins can change the number of questions that can be submitted in the Room's Q&A.
1. Go to the Left menu. Under Manage, select Q&A.
2. Go to Set submission limits, select Edit.
💡Tip: If your Room is using two-way Q&A this page will look different. Instead, select Submission limits from the top menu.
3. Select if you want to set submission limits for Teams that contain people who can ask questions or for All teams.
⚠️Good to know: Selecting All teams will apply submission limits even to teams that can't ask questions or participate in Q&A. Sub-teams will not appear as they are part of their parent Team.
4. Choose how to limit questions – Total questions by priority for the lifetime of the deal or Submission frequency by priority.
- If entering limits under Submission frequency by priority, select the Frequency.
⚠️Good to know: If the Frequency has been set to weekly, the Submission limit will reset on Monday 12am based on the Room offset time. Learn about the Room time here.
- If you want to determine the number of submission limits by priority, enter the limits for each Team under the High, Medium and Low columns. If you want to determine the total number of submission limits by priority, enter the submissio limits for each group under the All column.
- Select Not on weekends to stop questions from being submitted on weekends.
5. Select Save.
⚠️Good to know: Submission limits can be set and changed at any time during the deal. People can view their submission limits by following these steps.