1. Go to the Left menu. Under Manage, select Settings.
2. Scroll down to Terms of Access.
3. Choose to either On or Off.
- If you turned them off, select Save at the bottom of the page
4. If you've turned them On, you can either:
- Select Upload PDF to upload your own Terms of Access, or
- Select Use editor to copy and paste text in or write your own using Ansarada's text editor.
5. Select Save at the bottom of the page.
⚠️Good to know: Your Room Guests will be asked to accept the Terms of Access the first time they log in.
If you would like for the users in your room to accept your Terms of Access every time they log into the room, please follow the steps below:
- Send a written request (email or instant chat) to our Support team and ask them to turn on the Terms of Access for every login.
- Once our team has turned this on, you will have the option for users to accept the Terms of Access "every login" when sending invites.
⚠️Good to know: If a user was already invited to the room before this feature was turned on, you will need to manually turn this on by clicking into the Manage Buy Side/Sell Side tab, clicking into Actions, and selecting Edit People