Ansarada has the ability to add an extra layer of security on Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint files using a technology we call Secure Office.
💡Tip: We recommend to convert finalized documents that no longer require collaboration to PDF. Any Microsoft Office files where the intention is for the Guest to modify, markup, fill out or comment it is recommended to remove security as the file will expire when the Room or the Guest is disabled.
To see if your computer or device is able to open secure office document, try to open this test file. If your system is compatible, you'll see an Ansarada sample document.
Here are the minimum system requirements in order to open secured Microsoft Office documents:
- Windows: Windows 7 (with Hotfix KB79099) and above
- PC: Microsoft Office 2007 or later
- Mobile devices: Secure Office can only be viewed on Windows phones. Microsoft does not support secure documents on iPhones/iPads or Android devices.
- MS Office 2019 (Office 365) - All versions except 16.26
- MS Office Suite 2016 - All versions except 16.26
- The minimum supported macOS for Office 2016 for Mac is 10.10(Yosemite)
If your system is compatible but you can't see the test document or need additional support, contact Ansarada Support.