❗️Alert: Your account may be at risk.
To keep you as secure as possible, Ansarada tracks large security breaches on major third party sites.
If your Ansarada password is the same for many accounts across several third party websites. Ansarada will notify you by email if the password that is linked to your Ansarada profile has been breached on another website.
Follow these steps to keep your login secure:
1. Open the Ansarada email alert.
2. Select Change password.
3. You will be redirected to the login screen, select Forgot your password?.
4. Enter your email address and submit the request.
5. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Select Set a new password.
💡Tip: If you haven't received your password reset email, please check your junk/spam folder to see if the email is there. If you still can’t find it, ask your IT team to whitelist the following email address: [email protected] Once your IT team has whitelisted our email address, follow steps 1-3.
6. Enter a new password and select the Arrow icon.
💡Tip: It is always advised to use a unique password for your Ansarada login to keep your data secure.