❗️Error: The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
This error occurs in Excel when your protected view settings change. This often occurs automatically if your Microsoft Office upgrades.
To resolve this error please follow the below steps:
1. Go to File, then select Options.
2. Select Trust Center, then select Trust Center Settings.
3. Select Protected View, uncheck all boxes.
4. Select File Block Settings, uncheck all boxes.
5. Select OK.
6. Restart Excel and re open the Excel file.
Still having trouble?
If you're still receiving the error, contact Ansarada Support.