❗️Error: Cannot use test manifests against production servers.
You received this error message because that you're using Windows 7 and KB979099 has not been applied. This means that you can't view secured Microsoft Office documents.
After you receive this error message, you should be prompted to register with Microsoft's Information Rights Management Service.
💡Tip: If you don't have Administrator access to your computer, please request assistance from your IT department and share this page with them.
If you have Administrator access to your computer, follow these steps to download the update and check that it fixes the problem.
1. Download the update from Microsoft.
2. Close all Microsoft Office applications.
3. Log into Windows with administrative access.
4. Open Windows Explorer.
5. Enable hidden items to view hidden directories and files.
Select the Start button > select Control Panel.
Select Appearance and Personalization.
Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.
Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
6. Locate the directories
If using Office 2013 or later locate -C:\Users[USERLOGIN]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSIPC
If using Office 2007 or 2010 locate -
If the directories exist, they will look like this:
7. Delete all files in this drive.
8. Reopen the Office document or use this test document: https://dataroom.ansarada.com/_test/secured.xlsx
9. If file still doesn’t open, please compress C:\Users[USERLOGIN]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSIPC\Logs and share it with our support team.
💡Tip: If the folders don't exist, or deleting the certificates hasn't fixed the error, try adding https://secureoffice1.ansarada.com to your computer's trusted sites through your internet browser by following these steps. If you do not have permission to do the following, please reach out to your IT department and share this page with them.
Still having trouble?
If the issue persists, don't hesitate to contact our global support teams via Live Chat or email us at [email protected] for further assistance.