PDF files in the Room use Adobe's Digital Rights Management to keep documents secure. If you're trying to open a PDF on an iPad or iPhone and it appears blank, you need to set Adobe Reader as your default for opening PDF files on your device.
💡Tip: Select the Preview icon to quickly preview PDFs without downloading them. Learn more here.
💡Tip: Secured PDFs are only able to be previewed in Chrome, anyone using Chrome on their iPhone or iPad will be unable to download the documents.
To open PDFs using an iPad or iPhone in Safari follow the below steps:
1. Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
2. Go to the Left menu. Under View, select Document index.
3. Press down on the file you would like to open.
4. Select Open in New Tab.
5. From the new tab, select the Share icon from the bottom menu on the screen.
6. Find the option Copy to Adobe Acrobat.
7. Select the file.
8. The file should then load on the iPhone/iPad.