To troubleshoot issues, we may require a HAR file which records network traffic and to highlight where any issues occur during the network requests.
- Open Firefox.
- Select the Firefox menu > Web Developer > Network.
- Within the Networks tab, select Preserve log option.
- In the center of the Networks tab select refresh.
- Refresh the page to replicate the error and allow Firefox to record the browser-website interaction.
- Once the page is loaded, right click and "Save All As HAR".
- Select the Console tab and right-click on in the console box. Select all and Copy Message
- Copy log messages to the preferred text editor.
- Send files to Ansarada Client Success to analyse.
⚠️ Before sending the HAR file to Ansarada, ensure to remove/censor any sensitive information using a text editor (i.e. remove passwords, etc).