ℹ️This feature is only accessible to Admins.
Submission Room archives can be requested at any stage of a deal but only via our Support Team. Please email [email protected] to request this archive.
They can be for the entire Room, including Q&A, the Submissions or for part of the Room. Learn more about Archive types here.
⚠️Good to know: Archiving a Room, will not automatically close down the Room. Learn more about how to disable a Room here.
There are two archive options: a full archive (the entire Room) or a filtered version of the Room.
Option 1: Entire Room (full archive)
Full archives are suitable for internal purposes, not for sharing with any other parties. This is because they contain:
- All files and folders (both Enabled and Disabled).
- All questions and answers, including attachments and internal comments.
- All uploaded Submissions
- The Activity log by person report.
- The Document views report.
Option 2: Filtered Room
Filtered archives of the Room are suitable for sharing with other parties, and can mirror what a Team in the Room can see. There are several options for filtered Room archives. Select from the following for inclusion in your Archive:
- Team, which determine the files, folders, submissions and Q&A that are included.
- Sub-team, which determine if the files, folders, submissions and Q&A are only to show one Sub-teams access or all Sub-teams sitting within the parent Team.
- Disabled documents, which include files and folders that are disabled but allowed to the Team and Sub-team(s) selected.
⚠️Good to know: Including All Sub-teams in an Archive link will include the data and information of all Sub-team's within a parent Team. This means that all documents and Q&A for each Sub-Team within the parent Team will be merged and included.