ℹ️These features are only accessible to Administrators.
Transform your Request For Information (RFI) list into a folder structure from inside your data room.
⚠️ Good to know: This will not replace any pre-existing folder structure in the room, even if it index number is identical. It will simply add what you have in the template into the room.
To start, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Left menu. Under Manage, select Documents.
2. If there isn't any files in the data room, click the From folder structure button.
If you can't see the above because your Document index is not empty, please select Add and choose Import folder structure.
3. An Import your folder structure screen will appear.
4. Select Download excel template to download a copy of the template. Populate the template with name of the folders and sub-folders that you would like create.
The Excel file should ONLY contain two columns: Index and Folder Name. Please note that any merged columns will not work.
Index column should contain the desired folder or sub-folder number. The index can contain single or double digits, but must be ordered correctly. This column cannot contain letters.
Folder Name column should contain the corresponding folder or sub-folder name. The Folder Name column must not contain forward slashes (/).
⚠️Good to know: Administrators and Publishers can renumber documents once the structure has been created.
5. Once you have finalised your Excel file, click on the Browse button to upload the file.
6. After a file has been selected, the Import button will turn green and you will be able to import the file into the data room.
7. The folders and sub-folders will be uploaded as disabled. To allow the folders to show on the Document index, you can enable them.