Ansarada will be deprecating support for TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 across our product.
Here are the minimum system requirements in order to open secured Microsoft Office documents:
- Windows: Windows 7 (with Hotfix KB79099) and above
- PC: Microsoft Office 2013 or later
- Mobile devices: Secure Office can only be viewed on Windows phones. Microsoft does not support secure documents on iPhones/iPads or Android devices.
- MS Office 2019 (Office 365) - All versions except 16.26
- MS Office Suite 2016 - All versions except 16.26
- The minimum supported macOS for Office 2016 for Mac is 10.10(Yosemite)
Here are the minimum system requirements in order to open secured Adobe documents:
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Reader DC
Some Operating Systems have TLS1.2 but it is disabled by default. Please reach out to your I.T. to turn on this feature.