To ensure that invoices are marked off as paid in our system, Ansarada may require a remittance as proof of payment.
Once an invoice has been paid please follow the below steps:
1. Email [email protected]
2. Attach the remittance advice showing payment.
3. Quote the invoice number.
⚠️Good to know: Invoice numbers begin with SIN and are located on the left hand side of the invoice.
Information required on a remittance
- Payment status - showing the payment has been approved.
- Paid amount - matching the total invoice amount.
- Bank details - Ansarada bank account details.
- Value date - the date the payment is to be received by Ansarada.