To troubleshoot issues, we may require a HAR file which records network traffic and to highlight where any issues occur during the network requests.
- Open Safari.
- In Safari, go to the webpage in question.
- Enable Developers Tool: Safari > Preferences > Advance > Click Show Develop menu in menu bar
- Select Develop in menu > Show Web Inspector > Select Network tab
- Within the Networks tab, select Preserve log option.
- Refresh the page to replicate the error and allow Safari to record the browser-website interaction.
- Once the page is loaded, click on Export on the top right in the window of the Network tab.
- Select the Console tab and screen capture the errors.
- Send both files to Ansarada Client Success to analyse.
⚠️ Before sending the HAR file to Ansarada, ensure to remove/censor any sensitive information using a text editor (i.e. remove passwords, etc).