The submission tool presents a clear process for setting up submission requirements and collecting the relevant submission documents from Bidders.
⚠️ Good to know: The Submission tool may look different depending on when your data room is setup. If you don't see the Manage button in Step 4, you are using a legacy style Submission Room, simply skip ahead to the next set of instructions.
To set up your Submission Room, follow these steps:
1. Login to the relevant Deal Room as an Administrator.
2. Go to Settings and choose Transaction type as Tender and Save.
3. Go to Manage - Submissions.
💡Tip This option will only appear if the Transaction type is Tender.
4. Go to Manage and Add submission window.
5. Fill in the details and select Save.
⚠️ Good to know: You can set this up in advance. Saving will not start the submission. If you don't tick the 'Administrators can view documents during submission' option, Administrator can still see the file names but will not be able to go into the file. You can allow your bidders extra time extra minutes or hours to submit documents after the Close date. All files will have an indication if it was submitted prior to or post the Close date.
You can also set and run multiple concurrent submission windows with different end times.
6. Allow bidder access to the Submissions folder by editing their team's security settings. Bidders can only see View - Submissions and upload if they have been given Access. They will only be able to see their own Submissions.
💡Tip You can set up one team and use Copy security to duplicate the submissions security settings other teams.
7. Go back to Manage - Submissions > Manage. Once you are ready, select Start window. An email will be sent to all Bidders and Administrators to notify that Submission period has started.
If your data room was created before 2 February 2021, you will have the legacy style Submission Room.
To set up your legacy Submission Room, follow these steps:
1. Login to the relevant Procure Room as an Administrator.
2. Go to Settings and Enable the Procure submission settings.
💡Tip This option will only appear if the Tender Transaction type is selected
3. Enter folder structures, separate each folder by a comma.
4. Enter submission closing time.
⚠️ Good to know: You can allow your bidders extra time to submit documents after the close date. By selecting this option you can allow extra minutes or hours after the initial close date. All files will be time stamped to indicate if submitted prior to or post the closed date.
5. Once completed, select Save.
6. The Submission tab will now appear on the menu with the Submission Structure created.
7. Create the Bidder Teams, set their security access and allow access to the folders you permit the bidder team to submit documents into.
8. Invite people to the Bidder teams.
⚠️ Good to know: The folder structure will be set once a Bidder Team is created. If you add new folders only new teams will have access to them in the structure.
9. Go to the Manage Submission Section and Start the submission.
⚠️ Good to know: Administrators will be able to see the progress of submissions during this time but will be unable to open the documents uploaded until the submission closes.