ℹ️ This feature is only accessible to Admins.
You are now able to redact text, areas and patterns within the Ansarada Data Room.
To redact text, areas, or patterns in your PDF documents, please follow the below steps;
1. Go to Manage Documents (also available within Manage Submissions for Tender transactions)
2. Click on the three lines next to the PDF
3. Click on Redact. This will take you to another window where you can select the type of redaction you would like to utilise.
4. Select either Redact text, Redact area or Pattern redaction
5. Depending on which option you select you will be prompted to use different commands to redact your PDF.
Redact Text - Press "T" to redact text
Redact Area - Press "R" to redact area
Pattern Redaction - Will highlight emails
6. Once you have selected the above and highlighted the text or areas this information will be redacted.
You will need to select the type of redaction each time before selecting the text, area or pattern!
⚠️ Good to know
The redacted file is larger in size. It can be between 2x to 10x bigger than the original file depending on the number of pages and number of redaction marks within the file. This is being optimised in the beta process.
Please also note that redaction may not work on PDF documents that contain digital signatures. If there is an issue with your PDF document, please re-save it using the guide here and try again.