Setting up MFA is easy and the detailed steps can be found here: Set up multi-factor authentication with your Ansarada profile.
When your primary factor, such as your device for an authenticator app or receiving an SMS, is unavailable, you can use email as a backup MFA factor to log in to your Ansarada profile.
How to use email for MFA login?
1. Go to: dash.ansarada.com, and log in with your email address and password as usual.
2. Choose Try a different method and then Email.
3. Check your email inbox. You should receive an email with a 6-digit code.
💡Tip: If you're having problems receiving the email code, you can try the following:
Check your junk / spam folder.
If you still can’t find it, ask your IT team to whitelist the following email address: [email protected].
Try requesting a new code.
4. Return to the login page and enter the 6-digit code from the email into the provided field, and click Continue.
5. That's it! 🎉 You're now logged in to your profile.