ℹ️ This feature is only accessible to Q&A Administrators using one-way Q&A.
As a Q&A Administrator, you may have multiple Questions that need to be forwarded to different people. Ansarada rooms have the ability to bulk assign Questions to multiple people in one go.
Alternatively, you can create add and assign a Question Subject's owner(s). If you have already setup your Question Subjects, you can add Subject owners by editing it.
1. Go to the left menu. Under View, select Q&A.
2. Go to the Awaiting your action only tab.
3. Select Actions, then select Bulk approve and forward Questions.
4. All eligible Questions will appear. Tick the box in front of the Questions that you would like to bulk assign.
💡 Tip If you want to select all questions, tick the box at the top.
5. Select the People you would like to assign those questions to.
For example, if you want to assign all legal questions to your lawyers and all financial questions to your accountants, you would need to choose all the legal questions > select your lawyers. Repeat the same process for all the financial questions but select your accountants this time. Any of the assigned people can answer the question, first in best dressed.
💡 Tip If you can't find the person under Select People, check if they have been given access to the Question Subject by editing their team's security settings.
6. Once done, you will see a confirmation on your screen.
⚠️Good to know: This feature is not available for two-way Q&A rooms.