Multi-factor authentication (MFA) adds an extra layer of security to your account.
In case your primary factor, like your device for an authenticator app or receiving an SMS, becomes unavailable, you can use email as a backup MFA factor to log in to your Ansarada profile.
If you need to reset your MFA due to a change in your device or phone number, follow these steps to reset it.
How to reset MFA via email
1. Go to: dash.ansarada.com, and log in with your email address and password as usual.
2. Choose I'm stuck and need help.
3. A new tab will open; click on Reset access.
4. Check your email inbox. You should receive an email to confirm your MFA reset request.
💡Tip: If you're having problems receiving the email, try the following:
Check your junk / spam folder.
If you still can’t find it, ask your IT team to whitelist the following email address: [email protected].
Try requesting a new email by clicking Resend email.
5. Select Confirm reset.
6. You'll be redirected to the login page to enroll in MFA again. Detailed steps for setting up MFA can be found here: Set up multi-factor authentication with your Ansarada profile.